Eucalyptus essential oil has benefits from curing respiratory ailments to relieving pain. Eucalyptus spray relieves muscular pain and respiratory problems. You can also feel refreshed with the cooling and deodorizing effect this Eucalyptus Oil leaves on your body.
BENEFITS:- The essential oil extracted from the leaf is used to treat respiratory ailments.
- The oil is treated as an anti-septic as well.
- It is also known for improving skin health, muscular health, and pains.
Lemongrass has traditionally been used in Ayurveda as a stimulant with its many benefits for the body. It purifies pores, serves as a natural toner and strengthens skin structure. As a diffuser oil, it is a perfectly natural and safe air freshener and deodorizer.
- Protects against skin infections - Strengthens hair follicles - Repels insects - Alleviates anxiety and insomnia - Stimulates and boosts energy
Pure Wintergreen Essential Oil (Gaultheria procumbens)has a strong and cooling aroma. It invokes awareness and concentration apart from having many physical benefits. It is traditionally used to treat rheumatism, arthritis and other pain in nones and joints. It is an effective deodorizer and safe air freshner.
- Wintergreen Oil contains 85-99% of methyl salicylate, the same component of aspirin.
- It is documented that these Oils have cortisone-like effects that can relieve pain quickly
A multi-purpose Eucalyptus essential oil spray has benefits from curing respiratory ailments to relieving pain. Eucalyptus spray relieves muscular pain and respiratory problems. You can also feel refreshed with the cooling and deodorizing effect this Eucalyptus Oil leaves on your body. Benefits: - The spray can be used as air freshener for its deodorizing effects - It can be used to treat cuts, burns, blisters, sprains, pains, and asthama. ...